Wednesday 27 May 2009

First box and #2 clue (Rings)


=============================================
Along with the jewelry, the box (which polishes up quite nicely, thank you) includes a page torn from a book. In a neat, old fashioned hand, the following is written:

--boat ride, we arrived on the island today. John led me around, and the island is small enough that I did not tire. He showed me the rose garden and the observatory, both of which were built by the previous owner. The ocean views from the observatory are beautiful, but the windows stick and the air is stale. Lastly, he showed me the cottage where I will be living. It is on the southeastern part of the island, near the water. I have been given a cozy room, though the wallpaper is an unappealing yellow.



Search among the names of the lost.
=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment